Hello everyone nice to meet you!

Welcome

1587853571864.gif
 
Been reading stuff on reef2reef for a long time,thought it's about time to post something.ive been in the hobby for about 6 years,my new tank is about 3 months old,all in one innovative marine sr80. I have mostly sps and a hammer coral I'm very attached to! Looking forward to this tank,as my last tank was very successful but much to tall for me.the new stand was custom made for me cause I'm super short! Anyway hello! And nice to meet you all
Welcome Britta.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new