Hello Everyone

Barryrey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, my name is Barry and I just registered for R2R. I live in Southern California (Riverside) and have been in and out of this hobby for quite some time. Like others, started out with FW and then moved to SW, initially with fish only, back in the days of undergravel filtration and then eventually converting over to a reef tank.

I had a 50 gallon tank for quite some time but got out of the hobby for around six years and then decided a few years back to start again but downsized to a JBJ 28 gallon nanocube. That went well for awhile but I had the HQI model with he 150w metal halide and the summers would do me in being I did not have a chiller.

Well, I am back at it again and trying to do it right this time around. At the beginning of October I did a complete start over with the nanocube. This time I added two components that I hope will make a big difference. The first was a chiller and the second was a MP10.

Everything is going well so far, once I take some decent pictures I will start a tank build thread in the nano forum.

Looking forward to being part of the R2R community.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another BIG WELCOME to the 'Cool Kids Reef Club Forum' It's amazing what can be done in the smaller Reeftanks these days, looking forward to checking your system out.

Cheers, Todd

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. :rapture:

OP
OP
B

Barryrey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Enjoyed reading through the "thankful" contest and seeing so many believers.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the club Barry!!! Glad to have ya around. Be sure to post some picture of your setup as you go.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back