Hello everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter K95ranger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

K95ranger

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have surfed the forum for some time and finally decided to join. I grew up as a kid with a saltwater tank, mostly fish, and then my dad decided to give up the hobby. Then 4 years ago I had a buddy who bought a tank off some kid moving for college because he couldn't take his 65 gallon tank with him. Thought about getting back into the hobby but finally a few months later the kid called my buddy and remembed me and offered me his 14 gallon biocube because he couldn't take it with him. So with a free tank I decided to give the hobby a try as an adult. Only after a few months I had to go bigger and found a red sea max 250. Now it's been a few years and don't regret it and enjoy my mixed reef tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif
 
Welcome!!! Free tanks are the best price out there. Would love to see what you have running at the moment and certainly do look forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new