Hello everyone!

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My name is Tom, been reefing for about 14 years now, I've only had a Nano, finally doing a 300 gallon build and am very excited, so my story is I tried to sign up a while back and there was some problem with signing up, it said to message moderator, I tried and had no luck, so I didn't sign up, then I met revtree at reefapalooza in Chicago this year and told him my story, he said if I give you raffle tickets will you promise to sign up?, I said sure, and the rest is history, glad to be here, looks like there's a lot of good information here and everyone is friendly and inviting. I picked up a lot of good information during my reefing years and some not so good, and it seems like with this hobby there's always something new and we constantly learn new things every day, you never stop learning. I think the thing that I like most about reefing is that once you think you have mastered it, there's something new that pops up, cant wait to learn more.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (2) (1).gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back