Hello everyone!

twiatr2001

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
780
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My name is Tom, been reefing for about 14 years now, I've only had a Nano, finally doing a 300 gallon build and am very excited, so my story is I tried to sign up a while back and there was some problem with signing up, it said to message moderator, I tried and had no luck, so I didn't sign up, then I met revtree at reefapalooza in Chicago this year and told him my story, he said if I give you raffle tickets will you promise to sign up?, I said sure, and the rest is history, glad to be here, looks like there's a lot of good information here and everyone is friendly and inviting. I picked up a lot of good information during my reefing years and some not so good, and it seems like with this hobby there's always something new and we constantly learn new things every day, you never stop learning. I think the thing that I like most about reefing is that once you think you have mastered it, there's something new that pops up, cant wait to learn more.
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (2) (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new