Hello everyone!

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My name is Tom, been reefing for about 14 years now, I've only had a Nano, finally doing a 300 gallon build and am very excited, so my story is I tried to sign up a while back and there was some problem with signing up, it said to message moderator, I tried and had no luck, so I didn't sign up, then I met revtree at reefapalooza in Chicago this year and told him my story, he said if I give you raffle tickets will you promise to sign up?, I said sure, and the rest is history, glad to be here, looks like there's a lot of good information here and everyone is friendly and inviting. I picked up a lot of good information during my reefing years and some not so good, and it seems like with this hobby there's always something new and we constantly learn new things every day, you never stop learning. I think the thing that I like most about reefing is that once you think you have mastered it, there's something new that pops up, cant wait to learn more.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (2) (1).gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back