Hello Everyone

TheJoker1991

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Dalton. Im new here and wanted to say hello. I have two tanks currently set up. A 40 gallon breeder tank and a 30 gallon tank. I am being given a 90 gallon tank which I hope to get some ideas for. Currently I have 2 lemon Damsels in the 30G tank (im looking for another tank mate). And in the 40 Breeder I have Ocellaris clowns, Yellow Coris Wrasse, Clown goby and a Royal Gramma and a cleaner shrimp. And the 90 isn't set up yet but im open to idea for that tank.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nhf6mypOdJ1rl52wjo1_500.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new