Hello Everyone!!!

Overjoyed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Dana and I’m new to salt water tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon tank. I stumbled on to reef2reef trying to learn about display refugiums. My goal is to connect my 20 gallon tank next to my 40 gallon tank (hopefully without drilling) and use it as a display refugium. I’m excited to learn more about salt water tanks.
 
welcome16.gif
 
Hey my name is Dana and I’m new to salt water tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon tank. I stumbled on to reef2reef trying to learn about display refugiums. My goal is to connect my 20 gallon tank next to my 40 gallon tank (hopefully without drilling) and use it as a display refugium. I’m excited to learn more about salt water tanks.
welcome and good luck with your cool project. DR's are great!
 
Hey my name is Dana and I’m new to salt water tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon tank. I stumbled on to reef2reef trying to learn about display refugiums. My goal is to connect my 20 gallon tank next to my 40 gallon tank (hopefully without drilling) and use it as a display refugium. I’m excited to learn more about salt water tanks.
Welcome bud, and their is plenty of us here that can help and give you great advise, just got to ask , everyone here is super helpful and shared minds are priceless
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new