Hello Everyone!!!

Overjoyed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Dana and I’m new to salt water tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon tank. I stumbled on to reef2reef trying to learn about display refugiums. My goal is to connect my 20 gallon tank next to my 40 gallon tank (hopefully without drilling) and use it as a display refugium. I’m excited to learn more about salt water tanks.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome16.gif

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Dana and I’m new to salt water tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon tank. I stumbled on to reef2reef trying to learn about display refugiums. My goal is to connect my 20 gallon tank next to my 40 gallon tank (hopefully without drilling) and use it as a display refugium. I’m excited to learn more about salt water tanks.
welcome and good luck with your cool project. DR's are great!

jstncoffman

Nothing happens overnight in this hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome bud, and their is plenty of us here that can help and give you great advise, just got to ask , everyone here is super helpful and shared minds are priceless

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back