Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome To R2R Dana! Can’t wait to see the DIY work you have in store for your tanks! Post some pics, ask for advice... dole out a little of your advice. Happy to have ya join us here!
1590993502882.jpeg
 
Hey my name is Dana and I’m new to salt water tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon tank. I stumbled on to reef2reef trying to learn about display refugiums. My goal is to connect my 20 gallon tank next to my 40 gallon tank (hopefully without drilling) and use it as a display refugium. I’m excited to learn more about salt water tanks.

welcome to R2R And the salty world Dana. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new