Hello fellow water creature enthusiasts

SunriseLateNights1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined after a friend in the aquarium / fish business mentioned your forum to me. I have kept aquariums since I was a kid, and while I love the hobby, I don’t have as much time for it of late. I hope you will be able to help me find a good home for a 125 gallon tank, homemade 2x4 stand and all the items necessary to set it up and get it running....

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself :)
tenor (4).gif
#WelcometoR2R

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joining to depart the hobby right ( If I am reading correctly)?? Well, you should be able to find no shortage of folks willing to take your equipment off your hands. May as well start a list in for sale items and put the link up in here.... Best of luck to you!

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think you can post in the sale section until you meet the guidelines....ie so many meaningful post...but if you mention what area your in maybe some will pm you for more info on what your selling.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you will be able to help me find a good home for a 125 gallon tank, homemade 2x4 stand and all the items necessary to set it up and get it running....

Joining to depart the hobby right ( If I am reading correctly)?? Well, you should be able to find no shortage of folks willing to take your equipment off your hands. May as well start a list in for sale items and put the link up in here.... Best of luck to you!

I dont think you can post in the sale section until you meet the guidelines....ie so many meaningful post...but if you mention what area your in maybe some will pm you for more info on what your selling.
^ this last one...can't post FS anywhere until you've had enough posts. If "south rockwood" is in Michigan, outside of Detroit, there might be a local club you can tap into.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back