Hello fellow water creature enthusiasts

SunriseLateNights1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
10
Location
South Rockwood
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined after a friend in the aquarium / fish business mentioned your forum to me. I have kept aquariums since I was a kid, and while I love the hobby, I don’t have as much time for it of late. I hope you will be able to help me find a good home for a 125 gallon tank, homemade 2x4 stand and all the items necessary to set it up and get it running....
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for introducing yourself :)
tenor (4).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Joining to depart the hobby right ( If I am reading correctly)?? Well, you should be able to find no shortage of folks willing to take your equipment off your hands. May as well start a list in for sale items and put the link up in here.... Best of luck to you!
 
I dont think you can post in the sale section until you meet the guidelines....ie so many meaningful post...but if you mention what area your in maybe some will pm you for more info on what your selling.
 
I hope you will be able to help me find a good home for a 125 gallon tank, homemade 2x4 stand and all the items necessary to set it up and get it running....

Joining to depart the hobby right ( If I am reading correctly)?? Well, you should be able to find no shortage of folks willing to take your equipment off your hands. May as well start a list in for sale items and put the link up in here.... Best of luck to you!

I dont think you can post in the sale section until you meet the guidelines....ie so many meaningful post...but if you mention what area your in maybe some will pm you for more info on what your selling.
^ this last one...can't post FS anywhere until you've had enough posts. If "south rockwood" is in Michigan, outside of Detroit, there might be a local club you can tap into.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new