Hello -- Finally got the green light

blueNONE32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
38
Location
VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, longtime message board lurker here. After dropping many unsubtle hints, including leaving Saltwater Aquariums for Dummies around the house for several weeks, I finally got the wife's green light to pursue the (modestly small) reef tank of my dreams.

No purchases yet. Considering the Hello Reef since it just went on sale, Red Sea desktop cube or peninsula, or similar AIO setup. That's about the footprint and budget I have to work with. It will be on a sturdy countertop with a cabinet below I plan for an ATO reservoir and storage.

My goals are to take it slow, and I want to keep it clean and pristine to the best of my ability.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new