Hello! First saltwater aquarium!

welcome33.gif
 
I am a first-timer! I have a 50g IM cube. My son works for a fish store and talked me into this! LOL. It is fun but so stressful. It is great bonding for use though:). My tank is 2 months old now.
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Start a build thread for your tank not only will we get too see it you will also get a spiffy build thread badge!
welcometuna.gif
 
I am a first-timer! I have a 50g IM cube. My son works for a fish store and talked me into this! LOL. It is fun but so stressful. It is great bonding for use though:). My tank is 2 months old now.
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 
I am a first-timer! I have a 50g IM cube. My son works for a fish store and talked me into this! LOL. It is fun but so stressful. It is great bonding for use though:). My tank is 2 months old now.
Welcome to R2R!! You came to the right place. More knowledge and experience here than you can imagine. Yes it can be stressful, but sooo rewarding. What do you have in mind? a FOWLR (fish only with live rock) a mixed reef? The choices are wide open. Just do your research in the beginning, not after you have bought inhabitants.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new