hello form south carolina

Josh Bayne

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
55
Reaction score
14
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reef2reef, I have been on other forums for years been in saltwater for 10. Had about 20 tanks. Currently have a 170 gallon, but soon to be changing. I am also a,equipment junkie and I tend to love building systems. Woodworking is a Hobbie.
 
Current setup isn't much diy, something tells me that's why I song like it. Do send have my personal touch. But the new one I am building will. I started a thread in general discussion about the new project !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150210_201706-1.jpg
    IMG_20150210_201706-1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 171

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new