hello from allentown, pa!

i need a filter for better quality pictures but here she is!! started her february 28th of this year.

Great looking setup!
 
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
i definitely discovered the forum after everything was complete. now it’s just maintenance and growth. i will make a thread for that in the future! this is where it is today.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 58
i definitely discovered the forum after everything was complete. now it’s just maintenance and growth. i will make a thread for that in the future! this is where it is today.
Looks good.
 
hello everyone! just checking in to see if there are any reefers from the ABE area in pennsylvania here. trying to see if i am not alone in the area!

been in the aquarium hobby for about 4 years, and its been about 6 months for a reef system i built.

Welcome!

Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
thanks for the insight!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new