Hello from Arizona!

AZRC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am glad to be here with you all. I used to be in the reefing hobby, but I took a break for a while. Now, I find myself itching to dive back in. The last time I had a mixed reef tank was way back in 2005. It was a unique custom 125-gallon flat back hex tank with an all-in-one setup. I had a calcium reactor, metal halides & vho lighting, protein skimmer, among other things.

Around 6-7 years ago I acquired a new 75 gallon Aqueon reef ready tank and started collecting equipment for the new tank build. Life got in the way, and I never managed to complete the project. As a result, the tank has been sitting in my garage, untouched, for all these years. I plan on conducting a water test to ensure it is still in good condition. If it holds water, I might decide to revive the tank and continue with my original plan. On the other hand, I'm also considering purchasing a new tank altogether.

Looking forward to getting involved, catching up on the latest information, and reconnecting with fellow reefers.

Ocean_Queenie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_9144.jpeg

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am glad to be here with you all. I used to be in the reefing hobby, but I took a break for a while. Now, I find myself itching to dive back in. The last time I had a mixed reef tank was way back in 2005. It was a unique custom 125-gallon flat back hex tank with an all-in-one setup. I had a calcium reactor, metal halides & vho lighting, protein skimmer, among other things.

Around 6-7 years ago I acquired a new 75 gallon Aqueon reef ready tank and started collecting equipment for the new tank build. Life got in the way, and I never managed to complete the project. As a result, the tank has been sitting in my garage, untouched, for all these years. I plan on conducting a water test to ensure it is still in good condition. If it holds water, I might decide to revive the tank and continue with my original plan. On the other hand, I'm also considering purchasing a new tank altogether.

Looking forward to getting involved, catching up on the latest information, and reconnecting with fellow reefers.
Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back