Hello from Austin

So what stores are still going strong there? Aqua-Dome? What was the one on North Burnett?

I worked at Amazonia back in college (2000-2002). Nothing saltwater but it was fun.
I’ve been visiting AD, AquaTek, Austin Aqua Farms and River City Aquatics. AquaTek is next to N. Burnett. RCA is the closest to me and has some nice corals from time to time.
 
I’ve been visiting AD, AquaTek, Austin Aqua Farms and River City Aquatics. AquaTek is next to N. Burnett. RCA is the closest to me and has some nice corals from time to time.
RCA is the closest to me also. I stop by there occasionally. I don't get by Aquatek as much since they moved.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new