Hello from Belgium

giphy.gif
 
Looks like the photos are posted the wrong way .
I’m not really a computer guy, so probably did something wrong
nope ,your good half of us have our heads lying on desk anyways..LOL :cool:
 
Looks like the photos are posted the wrong way .
I’m not really a computer guy, so probably did something wrong

@Highway reefer - you didn't do anything wrong when posting the pictures. Unfortunately that seems to occasionally happen when posting from a mobile device (usually iPhones). I rotated the images in your original post to correct the orientation. We're glad you're here - thanks for sharing pictures of your tank! :)
 
@Highway reefer - you didn't do anything wrong when posting the pictures. Unfortunately that seems to occasionally happen when posting from a mobile device (usually iPhones). I rotated the images in your original post to correct the orientation. We're glad you're here - thanks for sharing pictures of your tank! :)
Thank you,
yes it’s posted on an iPad
 
Welcome Igor to R2R! That pico tank is awesome:). Looking forward to seeing where your reef adventure takes you:)
1591731831223.gif
Thanks,
I broke the pico down past weekend, and moved everything to the waterbox.
i loved that pico, but it was a pain in the a**, to clean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new