Hello from Binghamton, NY

Welcome!
I’m a grandma, and my grandkids couldn’t care less about my tank! I need a grandson like you.

now what fish GIF.gif
lol, I'll be your virtual grandson. I am ready to learn all I can :)
 
Welcome to the community Shelton! You've definitely come to the right place if you run into any issues or have any questions 😁
 
Hello & Welcome Shelton!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new