Hello from Binghamton, NY

Welcome!
I’m a grandma, and my grandkids couldn’t care less about my tank! I need a grandson like you.

now what fish GIF.gif
lol, I'll be your virtual grandson. I am ready to learn all I can :)
 
Welcome to the community Shelton! You've definitely come to the right place if you run into any issues or have any questions 😁
 
Hello & Welcome Shelton!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new