Hello from Brisbane Australia

hiluxhobbit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi... been lurking the forums here for a couple weeks now... have a cade S2 1500 F Tank. it's a frag tank and it's close to its 1 year anniversary now. will probably create a tank build thread later

this is a pic of my tank after cycling and was just introduced to its first inhabitant, and uh, don't worry about the diamond goby starving since it's a new tank. that guy is a pig and is happy eating pellets all day.

this would be my 2nd tank, my previous tank is an aquaone reefsys 255. i didnt like it as it was short lengthwise and too tall to my liking and it started to have vermetid snail infestation.

1696413828344.jpeg

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi... been lurking the forums here for a couple weeks now... have a cade S2 1500 F Tank. it's a frag tank and it's close to its 1 year anniversary now. will probably create a tank build thread later

this is a pic of my tank after cycling and was just introduced to its first inhabitant, and uh, don't worry about the diamond goby starving since it's a new tank. that guy is a pig and is happy eating pellets all day.

this would be my 2nd tank, my previous tank is an aquaone reefsys 255. i didnt like it as it was short lengthwise and too tall to my liking and it started to have vermetid snail infestation.

1696413828344.jpeg
G'day, you'll find plenty of advice here if you need it.

Happy Reefing!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello- and welcome to R2R fellow Cade owner! What a great looking lagoon style tank you have going on there, I do look forward to following your build! What's the plan? What's going in? :star-struck:

You can make your own build thread so that we can follow the progress and get a snazzy badge to your name by clicking into your profile area here, add the URL (link) of your build thread in the R2R tank thread section and save it. Click here for a pictorial on how to do this. :cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back