Hello from British Columbia, Canada

SeawitchHubby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
35
Location
British Columbia, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all:

I'm the husband of Seawitch. I know nothing, no, less than nothing about aquariums, but I want to play the Cartoon Caption Contests, so I decided to register.

Thank you for being so nice to my wife. I'll be posting stuff like, "how do I keep reef aquarium costs down?" and the like.

BW
 
Hi all:

I'm the husband of Seawitch. I know nothing, no, less than nothing about aquariums, but I want to play the Cartoon Caption Contests, so I decided to register.

Thank you for being so nice to my wife. I'll be posting stuff like, "how do I keep reef aquarium costs down?" and the like.

BW
Welcome to R2R!
welcome-gif-3.gif
 
Well this is hilarious husband of Seawitch, especially how to keep costs down

When she tells you the new coral only costs $5 she is telling the truth.. really ! Lol

And welcome to R2R as well!
 
Well this is hilarious husband of Seawitch, especially how to keep costs down

When she tells you the new coral only costs $5 she is telling the truth.. really ! Lol

And welcome to R2R as well!

Thanks a lot SPR1968.

laugh.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new