Hello from Canada

Hey everyone!

I'm really excited to join this forum and meet other aquarium fans. I'm Sunny from Canada. I've been keeping a 50-gallon saltwater tank for a while, but I recently switched to a nano reef tank. I'm loving the challenge and beauty of these smaller setups.

A bit about me: I'm a web developer, and I'm working on an online tool for aquarium maintenance to make this hobby more fun and easier.

Cheers,
Sunny
Welcome, Sunny!

Don't forget to start your tank thread so we can follow your tank's progress! Link in my signature on how to do that! :)
 
Welcome!
excited surf GIF by Outside TV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new