Hello from Charlotte, NC

Chocodropp72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on R2R but I think I'm in the right place to get great advice :) We use to have 75 gallon fresh water tank for years but I've always wanted to a Reef tank..Yes, we jumped off the cliff and are having a 300 gallon tank being built as we speak..No, we have no clue what we are doing but between lots and lots of research and great advice from everyone here at R2R I hope we can be successful..Any tricks, heads- up or advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks everyone! Chocodropp

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You've joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. That's awesome that you're going big! Looking forward to seeing your build thread!

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on R2R but I think I'm in the right place to get great advice :) We use to have 75 gallon fresh water tank for years but I've always wanted to a Reef tank..Yes, we jumped off the cliff and are having a 300 gallon tank being built as we speak..No, we have no clue what we are doing but between lots and lots of research and great advice from everyone here at R2R I hope we can be successful..Any tricks, heads- up or advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks everyone! Chocodropp
Hello fellow reefer and welcome to the channel. You guys have no clue what you're doing, there is plenty of help on the form.

Back