Hello from Charlotte, NC

Chocodropp72

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
48
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on R2R but I think I'm in the right place to get great advice :) We use to have 75 gallon fresh water tank for years but I've always wanted to a Reef tank..Yes, we jumped off the cliff and are having a 300 gallon tank being built as we speak..No, we have no clue what we are doing but between lots and lots of research and great advice from everyone here at R2R I hope we can be successful..Any tricks, heads- up or advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks everyone! Chocodropp
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community
 
Welcome to R2R! You've joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help if needed. That's awesome that you're going big! Looking forward to seeing your build thread!
 
If you haven’t watched it already, watch“52 weeks of reefing“on BRS TV. You can look at it on their website or on YouTube. It’s a great starting point
Thanks.. I did see that video series but have to go back and watch all the weeks..
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on R2R but I think I'm in the right place to get great advice :) We use to have 75 gallon fresh water tank for years but I've always wanted to a Reef tank..Yes, we jumped off the cliff and are having a 300 gallon tank being built as we speak..No, we have no clue what we are doing but between lots and lots of research and great advice from everyone here at R2R I hope we can be successful..Any tricks, heads- up or advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks everyone! Chocodropp
Hello fellow reefer and welcome to the channel. You guys have no clue what you're doing, there is plenty of help on the form.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new