Hello from Charlotte, NC

From Charlotte as well! Nice to see someone else in the area!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF
Hello Marcelo,
Nice seeing someone else from Charlotte..I hope to learn alot from this site.
 
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on R2R but I think I'm in the right place to get great advice :) We use to have 75 gallon fresh water tank for years but I've always wanted to a Reef tank..Yes, we jumped off the cliff and are having a 300 gallon tank being built as we speak..No, we have no clue what we are doing but between lots and lots of research and great advice from everyone here at R2R I hope we can be successful..Any tricks, heads- up or advice is greatly appreciated...Thanks everyone! Chocodropp
You're definitely in the right place :)

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!!


Welcome To The Team GIF by memecandy
 
Hey and welcome to R2R! You will find a lot of Tarheels here as well! You will find a ton of knowledge here that will help you avoid those costly mistakes!
 
Hey and welcome to R2R! You will find a lot of Tarheels here as well! You will find a ton of knowledge here that will help you avoid those costly mistakes!
Too late for that! They already bought a 300!!! :)

Seriously though, Welcome! from a few miles west of you.

When is your new BIG baby due???
Mine is scheduled for February and my back is already killing me from all the heavy lifting!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new