• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Hello from Chicago! Newbie to Reefing

Ashwinclement

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello there! This is Ashwin, I am new to reefing, quarantine boredom hooked me into this engaging and addicting hobby. I have kept freshwater tanks back home in India, re-starting aquarium hobby in US with a 20 gallon reef tank. So far I am enjoying it and its keeping me occupied during these unreal times. Love R2R! tons of information, I could find answers to almost any question here. My tank is now 4 months old and doing great, will be posting a build thread soon. Happy to be part of the community!

Corals.com

IKD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello there! This is Ashwin, I am new to reefing, quarantine boredom hooked me into this engaging and addicting hobby. I have kept freshwater tanks back home in India, re-starting aquarium hobby in US with a 20 gallon reef tank. So far I am enjoying it and its keeping me occupied during these unreal times. Love R2R! tons of information, I could find answers to almost any question here. My tank is now 4 months old and doing great, will be posting a build thread soon. Happy to be part of the community!
Welcome to the addiction!

Top Shelf Aquatics

How concerned are you about high phosphates in your tank?

• VERY Concerned

Votes: 105 20.2%
  • Somewhat Concerned

Votes: 297 57.0%
  • NOT Concerned At All

Votes: 113 21.7%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 6 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors