Hello from Coastal Alabama

SFALReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
54
Location
Spanish Fort, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the itch again. After a 4-5 year break i'm getting back in to the hobby. Amazed at the new 12v equipment and LED lighting options out now! Any Mobile Bay area reefers here? I'm going to be looking for seed rocks, chaeto and eventually buy beginner corals once stable.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Got the itch again. After a 4-5 year break i'm getting back in to the hobby. Amazed at the new 12v equipment and LED lighting options out now! Any Mobile Bay area reefers here? I'm going to be looking for seed rocks, chaeto and eventually buy beginner corals once stable.
Welcome to the reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new