Hello from Colorado - Newb

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to live in COS. I remember watching the news in the morning, and in the Springs we would have a low of 10 degrees. While to the south in Arvada, it would be -20 or less. Arvada is the only place I know that the temperature can go from high 80s to near freezing in the same day, in the summer time. Houston, has terrible weather but it is predictable.
You got your geography messed up. Colorado Springs "COS" is Southern Central CO where Arvada is Northern Denver Metro. And the weather you are describing is common all over the state. The mountain range makes for some real interesting weather. We had 90deg weather one day, 60s the next day, just a few days ago. Colorado has some of the best weather. Love it here.

TheyGaveItToMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got your geography messed up. Colorado Springs "COS" is Southern Central CO where Arvada is Northern Denver Metro. And the weather you are describing is common all over the state. The mountain range makes for some real interesting weather. We had 90deg weather one day, 60s the next day, just a few days ago. Colorado has some of the best weather. Love it here.
You are correct. I'm mixing up Arvada for Alamosa.

Screenshot_2022-09-20-12-06-28-68_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Roli's Reef Ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

My name is Kat and I am new here. I have been reefing for about a year now so I'm very much still learning! I have two tanks:

4 year old, 30 gallon Innovative marine AIO (bought established a year ago)

2 year old, 32 gallon BioCube AIO (bought established 2 weeks ago)

I have lots of questions and research to do, so I'm excited to be here!
Welcome! Colorado reefer here too. Those are good tanks! Have a bunch of frags if you need any for cheap. Happy to help out if you need any advice.
IMG_3337.jpg

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!

My name is Kat and I am new here. I have been reefing for about a year now so I'm very much still learning! I have two tanks:

4 year old, 30 gallon Innovative marine AIO (bought established a year ago)

2 year old, 32 gallon BioCube AIO (bought established 2 weeks ago)

I have lots of questions and research to do, so I'm excited to be here!

200.gif

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back