Hello from Colorado Springs

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweat044
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sweat044

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
170
Reaction score
8
Location
Colorado Springs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and have made many mistakes along the way. I had 4 tanks going at one time for no apparent reason. I am now down to a 46 Bow Front that I love. I will post pictures when I find a good camera to take them with. I may ask questions that seem dumb. I appologize ahead of time.
 
There are no dumb questions. Lots of helpful people here. Welcome!
 
Welcome to R2R! You've got some great people down there in your area, try and hook up with them as well. The internet is great, but nothing beats face-to-face.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new