Hello from Colorado Springs

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweat044
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sweat044

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
170
Reaction score
8
Location
Colorado Springs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the hobby and have made many mistakes along the way. I had 4 tanks going at one time for no apparent reason. I am now down to a 46 Bow Front that I love. I will post pictures when I find a good camera to take them with. I may ask questions that seem dumb. I appologize ahead of time.
 
There are no dumb questions. Lots of helpful people here. Welcome!
 
Welcome to R2R! You've got some great people down there in your area, try and hook up with them as well. The internet is great, but nothing beats face-to-face.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new