Hello from Courtenay BC, Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter sleizure
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif


I'm curious what route that you took on your global trek?
 
Hi all, I don't know why it took me so long to create a profile - I've been reading for the past year. I've been reefkeeping off and on from early 2001, I took a 10 year break and rode my bicycle around the world and got back into it when I was able to move into a more permanent residence and currently maintaining a 5mo 180g reef in wall. I posted my build log on another local forum which I will bring over here shortly, so far so good!
Welcome to the R2R Family....Great to have you with us....Explore....Learn....Share
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new