Hello from FL!

Snow Devils

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I figured it was time I posted on the Meet & Greet Forum after lurking on the message boards for the last few months. I feel brand new to the hobby as the last saltwater tank I had was about 15 years ago. It's seems more complicated this time for some reason. Probably all the new technology has led me to that conclusion. I started up a 55g about 3 months ago and so far just have a few clownfish. Hoping to get an anemone in the near future, but just been taking my time and learn all I can beforehand.

By the way, in case anyone is interested I believe Petco recently started their $1 dollar per gallon sale at least in FL. Figured I'd mention it in case someone was waiting for it to kickoff.

Looking forward to getting to know the community and connecting!

Thanks,
Robert

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R.jpg

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I figured it was time I posted on the Meet & Greet Forum after lurking on the message boards for the last few months. I feel brand new to the hobby as the last saltwater tank I had was about 15 years ago. It's seems more complicated this time for some reason. Probably all the new technology has led me to that conclusion. I started up a 55g about 3 months ago and so far just have a few clownfish. Hoping to get an anemone in the near future, but just been taking my time and learn all I can beforehand.

By the way, in case anyone is interested I believe Petco recently started their $1 dollar per gallon sale at least in FL. Figured I'd mention it in case someone was waiting for it to kickoff.

Thanks,
Robert

Welcome aboard, fellow swamp dweller!
giphy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
13 months and will be a resident of Doral, Florida

welcome38.jpg

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Thanks,
Robert
I feel ya I feel like this hobby is increasingly over complicated by sellers of products and just as technology increases we find more ways to automate things.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back