Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the fishy family!!! A lot of us here from Florida! Depending on where you are, we have a few small groups.... Tampa Bay Reefkeepers is on the left coast. There is another for the right (east).... but I have not finished my coffee and I can't recall what it is called right now.
120 is a great size tank. Lots of those on here as well. We are happy to help any way we can!
GIF by visitorlando

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just getting back into the hobby after a 25 year break. We had a 55 gallon saltwater tank back in the early 90's, we decided to give a bigger tank a try. We have a 120 gallon tank, and is at the end of the starting cycle. Pretty excited to start adding things, going to lean on these boards for help and suggestions. Thanks!
Welcome and Welcome Back to hobby!

Glad you joined

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the reefing world! Also welcome to the largest online reef forum out there! R2R is a great place to gain knowledge and learn from all kinds of hobbyists!

If you are interested I have a reefing channel I have had going this past year and nearing 1K subs! Think its been a fun little "family" I have grown and its a fun community as well to be a part of! Think after R2R, YouTube can be one of the best places to get information on reefing! Again welcome!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 48 53.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.0%
Back