Hello from France!

Eothas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
32
Location
Rennes
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm a french hobbyst who has a mixed reef of 130L for 5 years ago. My only fish is a Synchiropus splendidus (I was more interested in corals). I successfully maintain soft corals, LPS and easy SPS (Montipora, Stylophora, Pocillopora) I'll will soon have a 270 L (around 70 g if I'm right). The goal is to succeed in keeping 2 or 3 healthy seahorses with a few corals (and move some corals like my leather toadstool who is too big). The Synchiropus will join them.
Sorry in advance for my poor english!

I register hoping for learn more!

Eothas
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello everyone,

I'm a french hobbyst who has a mixed reef of 130L for 5 years ago. My only fish is a Synchiropus splendidus (I was more interested in corals). I successfully maintain soft corals, LPS and easy SPS (Montipora, Stylophora, Pocillopora) I'll will soon have a 270 L (around 70 g if I'm right). The goal is to succeed in keeping 2 or 3 healthy seahorses with a few corals (and move some corals like my leather toadstool who is too big). The Synchiropus will join them.
Sorry in advance for my poor english!

I register hoping for learn more!

Eothas
Welcome new friend! Greetings from Mississippi = )
South Park Wow GIF
 
Hello everyone,

I'm a french hobbyst who has a mixed reef of 130L for 5 years ago. My only fish is a Synchiropus splendidus (I was more interested in corals). I successfully maintain soft corals, LPS and easy SPS (Montipora, Stylophora, Pocillopora) I'll will soon have a 270 L (around 70 g if I'm right). The goal is to succeed in keeping 2 or 3 healthy seahorses with a few corals (and move some corals like my leather toadstool who is too big). The Synchiropus will join them.
Sorry in advance for my poor english!

I register hoping for learn more!

Eothas
Wow! That's awesome, we're happy your here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new