Hello From Freshwater Backround

Pseudo86

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
Location
Allentown
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a new member here. Love the vibrant colors of saltwater fish and corals, however I have never tried my hand at Saltwater. I have been in the freshwater planted tank hobby for around 20 years. I love the crossover companies that make products both for saltwater and freshwater.
This is my freshwater office tank. Trying out the Kessil A360x refugium light with the A360x Tuna sun for optimal plant growth.
Thanks for reading!

20220215_085322.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new