Hello From Harrisburg, PA

Welcome! Lots of good info here. I ran a canister tank for 2 years.
I will be happy to hit the Two year mark. I adopted my setup from my neighbor and have been Happy that I was able to keep these beautiful animals alive for a year plus.
 
Welcome to R2R! :cool: We're happy to have you..

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 
I haven't been on here in a while, but hello from another reefer in Harrisburg!
 
A belated Welcome!
 
Welcome!

There's a few reefers I know from the Harrisburg area. The Mason Dixon Reef club holds a Frag Swap twice a year as well I believe. There is also the Reef Conservation Society that holds events/meetings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new