Hello from Idaho!

AE1454A5-8E3F-4D69-9227-538D99EE157D.gif

Welcome to the R2R family! You should consider starting a build thread. It’s a great way to journal your progress with your new tank. Oh, we love pics!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/get-a-build-thread-badge-and-become-one-of-the-cool-kids.703478/
 
Hello all, I'm an engineer from Idaho, and recently my wife and I got a house and now we are interested in crafting a saltwater reef tank! I've had freshwater fish before, so this'll be my first foray into saltwater, but that's really about it! Oh we have a dog who will probably love watching the fish (safely and from a distance, to be sure!) That's about it!
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here to give you support and advice. Take it slow at the start.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new