Hello from Idaho!

Dunc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have been in the hobby for about 6 months I started with a used 150g tank and instantly feel in love with the hobby!

I am now setting up my dream tank! It is 10 feet long by 30" wide and 30" tall. I am excited to get a build thread going on the progress and I can't wait to learn from everyone.

Currently I am looking to build my own radion hanging kit and have posted a thread on that so if you can help that would be great!

Thank you all in advance!
Jose Q

20210317_145421.jpg
Welcome Jose. Where did you get such a big tank?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to in my opinion on of the best hobbies in the world! This hobby is an opportunity to recreate a piece of the ocean in the comfort of your home! Reef2Reef is a great place to be to learn all about the hobby, and can find some valuable resources!

If you are looking for maybe something to watch on your free time and get a better for feel for reef keeping come check out my channel on YouTube! Could be some helpful tips! Hope to chat soon, cheers!

IMG_1502.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
I have been in the hobby for about 6 months I started with a used 150g tank and instantly feel in love with the hobby!

I am now setting up my dream tank! It is 10 feet long by 30" wide and 30" tall. I am excited to get a build thread going on the progress and I can't wait to learn from everyone.

Currently I am looking to build my own radion hanging kit and have posted a thread on that so if you can help that would be great!

Thank you all in advance!
Jose Q

20210317_145421.jpg
Welcome! ... and WOW!! 10' is going to be great!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome30.gif

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh wow that is awesome! You are more than welcome to see it Manny! I just need to get the lights up and running later this month!
I'm still setting mine up as well. I started a build thread where you can see my progress but its been slow. I redid my floors because I didn't want the tank on carpet. Then I had to go in the crawlspace and reinforce my support beams. Currently, I am putting some new skin to my stand and cementing my aquascape in place. I should be up and running in a week or two.

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see a someone else from Idaho! I'm in the treasure valley area. Is there many Idaho members?
I’m also in the Treasure Valley and jealous of your new tank. I’ve had tanks from 2 gallons to 200 gallons over the years, but due to health issues I’ve had to downgrade to a little 28 gallon. Anyway, it’s always nice to see some locals here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back