High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Me and my 7YO son broke down our FW planted tank to convert to a SW Reef. I'm new to SW but have a science background so this seemed like an awesome project, and I have had fun learning and exploring all that goes into these ecosystems. I'm hoping to foster his interest in corals, and challenge myself in trying to keep a slice of an ecosystem from half the world away in my house.

This forum has helped me wrap my head around what is involved in this hobby. I look forward to being part of the community.

33 Gallon Long Build - First Time Reefer - No Sump, No Skimmer

Welcome
tenor.gif

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Me and my 7YO son broke down our FW planted tank to convert to a SW Reef. I'm new to SW but have a science background so this seemed like an awesome project, and I have had fun learning and exploring all that goes into these ecosystems. I'm hoping to foster his interest in corals, and challenge myself in trying to keep a slice of an ecosystem from half the world away in my house.

This forum has helped me wrap my head around what is involved in this hobby. I look forward to being part of the community.

Welcome to the salty side
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Welcome! Glad you joined. CONGRATS on already having your build thread. This is such a great family hobby - glad he helped nudge you into the salty side!

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

This is fantastic. That young man needs to get into salt water quick! Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Mikuchar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Welcome

Back