Welcome to R2R
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy! I'm in my mid twenties and live in south central Indiana.

I started my first saltwater tank back in January of 2022. My current set up is a basic 10 gallon with a YWG and pistol shrimp pair. Then I have a 29 gallon that I have plumbed to a 6 gallon refugium/coral tank that gravity feeds back into the 29 gallon DT. I am preparing for an upgrade in the coming weeks. I will be replacing the 29 with a 40B as well as swapping the 6 gallon for a 10 galloon. I'll be making a build thread for that when I get started!

I recently started to expand my coral selection in the past couple months and that has been a delight. I have had some fish loss recently and am looking for new stocking options for the 40B. Currently I have a clown and a hector's goby that will be going in there as well as a Panamic barnacle blenny which will be put in the 10 gallon that will be plumbed in with the 40B.

Have any stocking suggestions for that 40B? Let me know! I'm excited to finally post here and get involved in the community.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome33.gif

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I started my first saltwater tank back in January of 2022. My current set up is a basic 10 gallon with a YWG and pistol shrimp pair. Then I have a 29 gallon that I have plumbed to a 6 gallon refugium/coral tank that gravity feeds back into the 29 gallon DT. I am preparing for an upgrade in the coming weeks. I will be replacing the 29 with a 40B as well as swapping the 6 gallon for a 10 galloon. I'll be making a build thread for that when I get started!

I recently started to expand my coral selection in the past couple months and that has been a delight. I have had some fish loss recently and am looking for new stocking options for the 40B. Currently I have a clown and a hector's goby that will be going in there as well as a Panamic barnacle blenny which will be put in the 10 gallon that will be plumbed in with the 40B.

Have any stocking suggestions for that 40B? Let me know! I'm excited to finally post here and get involved in the community.
Welcome to R2R

Check out my build thread for some fish and stocking ideas.

I am currently pushing it, honestly a tad overstocked. I'll be posting a new video soon...but in my 40B ....I have...

A Mated Pair of Clowns 1 snowstorm and 1 Gladiator, 2 Bangaii Cardinals, 1 Coral Beauty, 1 Royal Gramma, 1 Scooter Blenny, 1 Midas Blenny, and a diamond Goby...that's a lot...and it's maxed out.

older video... I have 3 new torches and 2 new hammers now, plus diamond goby..
College Sports Sport GIF by Indiana Hoosiers

liamkrenz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R
Episode 15 Hello GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back