Hello from Italy

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Show us some pictures of your tank!
these are two photos of my aquarium (the other photos are too heavy and do not attach.)
I saw that in the forum there is not a personal section of the members, and visible to everyone, where to insert photos, videos and techniques of the tank .. too bad, it would have been useful

DSC00069.jpeg IMG-20171012-WA0032.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new