Hello from Italy

i'll show you mine you show me yours LOL
WP_20160405_001.jpg
 
Sorry for my English.
I'm Italian from Florence.
I have an aquarium of 250 gallons. I follow you often and so I decided to join the forum.
Thanks for the welcome.

Ciao! Benvenuto a R2R, Luigi. Sorry for my Italian, I'm from America.;) Thanks for joining.

You have no idea how much I love your city. It is the best. I can't wait to get back there. I have a trip planned to visit your wonderful city in September. The food and art are incredible. One of my favorite restaurants is Osteria Pastella, but there are many. The Tagliatelle flambe' al tartufo fresco in crosta di Grana Padano is to die for.
1580220048134.png

1580220131256.png

Sorry and forgive me. I forgot this wasn't the food forum. ;Smuggrin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new