Hello from Italy

victorio1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have always been passionate about aquatic life, I am in fact a diver and have had freshwater aquariums since about 11 years ago. Last year I graduated in aquaculture and fish productions hygiene. During my studies my interest in marine aquariums was born, in fact up to that moment I thought them difficult to maintain and very expensive. Two years ago with a friend from university we started our first marine tank with the intent of breeding clownfish (and getting rich). Now it's just me running the aquarium and almost everything has changed apart from the fact that the thing I love most about this hobby is breeding. During the last few months I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and I finally decided to subscribe.

SWEET 17 Live Sale!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

Budmans
BRS
BRS

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have always been passionate about aquatic life, I am in fact a diver and have had freshwater aquariums since about 11 years ago. Last year I graduated in aquaculture and fish productions hygiene. During my studies my interest in marine aquariums was born, in fact up to that moment I thought them difficult to maintain and very expensive. Two years ago with a friend from university we started our first marine tank with the intent of breeding clownfish (and getting rich). Now it's just me running the aquarium and almost everything has changed apart from the fact that the thing I love most about this hobby is breeding. During the last few months I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and I finally decided to subscribe.
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!! Glad to have a breeder amidst us! If u got any questions feel free to ask, I’m sure with breeding clownfish and how technical things get you might not have any!! :D:D

MichaelReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Welcome!

Both sides of my family are from Italy :D

Dads side is from Genova, and mothers is from Venice.

Corals.com

When is the last time you traded frags with someone either locally or via shipping service?

• Days ago

Votes: 56 11.9%
  • Weeks ago

Votes: 63 13.3%
  • Several months ago

Votes: 36 7.6%
  • Over 6 months

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Over a year

Votes: 31 6.6%
  • Several years

Votes: 45 9.5%