Hello from Italy

victorio1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I have always been passionate about aquatic life, I am in fact a diver and have had freshwater aquariums since about 11 years ago. Last year I graduated in aquaculture and fish productions hygiene. During my studies my interest in marine aquariums was born, in fact up to that moment I thought them difficult to maintain and very expensive. Two years ago with a friend from university we started our first marine tank with the intent of breeding clownfish (and getting rich). Now it's just me running the aquarium and almost everything has changed apart from the fact that the thing I love most about this hobby is breeding. During the last few months I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and I finally decided to subscribe.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I have always been passionate about aquatic life, I am in fact a diver and have had freshwater aquariums since about 11 years ago. Last year I graduated in aquaculture and fish productions hygiene. During my studies my interest in marine aquariums was born, in fact up to that moment I thought them difficult to maintain and very expensive. Two years ago with a friend from university we started our first marine tank with the intent of breeding clownfish (and getting rich). Now it's just me running the aquarium and almost everything has changed apart from the fact that the thing I love most about this hobby is breeding. During the last few months I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and I finally decided to subscribe.
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef!! Glad to have a breeder amidst us! If u got any questions feel free to ask, I’m sure with breeding clownfish and how technical things get you might not have any!! :D:D

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome!

Both sides of my family are from Italy :D

Dads side is from Genova, and mothers is from Venice.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back