Welcome aboard!!!
ZomboMeme 19012021090702.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I have always been passionate about aquatic life, I am in fact a diver and have had freshwater aquariums since about 11 years ago. Last year I graduated in aquaculture and fish productions hygiene. During my studies my interest in marine aquariums was born, in fact up to that moment I thought them difficult to maintain and very expensive. Two years ago with a friend from university we started our first marine tank with the intent of breeding clownfish (and getting rich). Now it's just me running the aquarium and almost everything has changed apart from the fact that the thing I love most about this hobby is breeding. During the last few months I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and I finally decided to subscribe.
Benvenuto nella famiglia dei pesci! Vi auguriamo tanto successo nella vostra impresa.
italian flag GIF by Viaggio nel Mondo

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

DucatiGtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I have always been passionate about aquatic life, I am in fact a diver and have had freshwater aquariums since about 11 years ago. Last year I graduated in aquaculture and fish productions hygiene. During my studies my interest in marine aquariums was born, in fact up to that moment I thought them difficult to maintain and very expensive. Two years ago with a friend from university we started our first marine tank with the intent of breeding clownfish (and getting rich). Now it's just me running the aquarium and almost everything has changed apart from the fact that the thing I love most about this hobby is breeding. During the last few months I have found a lot of useful information on this forum and I finally decided to subscribe.
Ciao victorio! I was born in padova, I go back n forth...

OP
OP
V

victorio1994

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some photos of my breeding tank. I'm always working on it in my free time. In this period I'm thinking constructing a refugium with macro algae for PO4 reduction.

Attachments

• DSC_0030.JPG
    DSC_0030.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0032.JPG
    DSC_0032.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0033.JPG
    DSC_0033.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 9

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back