Hello from Kennesaw, Georgia!

xlwr.jpg
 
Pure Reef is the most premium store for sure. Very clean and nice selection of dry goods and fish/coral. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Premium prices.

Nemos in Duluth and Stone Mountain have the best prices and also friendly staff.

I would rank Premier Aquatics 3rd, but it’s totally worth checking out if in the area.
 
Pure Reef is the most premium store for sure. Very clean and nice selection of dry goods and fish/coral. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Premium prices.

Nemos in Duluth and Stone Mountain have the best prices and also friendly staff.

I would rank Premier Aquatics 3rd, but it’s totally worth checking out if in the area.
While at Stone Mountain I tried taking a detour to Nemos, but the address kept bringing us to a neighborhood so we eventually gave up. Definitely have to visit all of these places! I usually frequent Optimum Aquarium off of Barrett Parkway
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
I’m relatively new to this site. I had a nano reef a while back, and after it broke down I gave up and focused on school. Now I’m back into it and have missed it so much! I’m currently stocking a fallowed nano reef with LPS and softies for my (hopefully) breeding pair of clowns. Anyone have a LFS they recommend? I’m willing to drive 2+ hours if it’s worth it! (Also lowkey on the lookout for GB’s grand master Krakatoa zoas if anyone knows a seller!)

Hello and welcome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new