Hello from Kennesaw, Georgia!

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
1,043
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m relatively new to this site. I had a nano reef a while back, and after it broke down I gave up and focused on school. Now I’m back into it and have missed it so much! I’m currently stocking a fallowed nano reef with LPS and softies for my (hopefully) breeding pair of clowns. Anyone have a LFS they recommend? I’m willing to drive 2+ hours if it’s worth it! (Also lowkey on the lookout for GB’s grand master Krakatoa zoas if anyone knows a seller!)
 
Welcome to R2R and back into the hobby! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help when needed.
I’ve definitely noticed that! Everyone seems so respectful and only wants to help. I have yet to see a single argument! Haha
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Pure Reef in Alpharetta. Great fish and coral selection. All saltwater. Husband and wife owned, very clean, and incredible staff.
I’ll certainly take a trip out there next week! Love family owned businesses and good coral selections! Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new