Hello from Kentucky!

1736196198038.png
 
Yeah. I just started a tank in February but it's been nice to get a lot of coral and supplies locally.
I assume you've been to Whitlyn's plenty. I don't know of any other shops that are still open in Evansville that sell coral.
 
I assume you've been to Whitlyn's plenty. I don't know of any other shops that are still open in Evansville that sell coral.
Yeah. I've bought all my coral from them. Mainly on the auction. Aquarium Concepts has a small amount of coral. They're more old school. There's another place I haven't been to yet because it's outside of town and only open on Saturdays I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new