Hello from Kentucky

wgall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I recently ordered a JBJ 10 gallon cube for my bed room after being out of the reef tank game for about ten years. In the past, I had a 55 gallon reef tank and sold everything off in the process of moving homes. This board has so many great nano tanks that I've been researching for setup and maintenance ideas. I'm also taking the approach of being new to this all over again to avoid any mistakes I made with my first reef tank and also as a refresher for what I've forgotten.

Eventually I'll start a build thread for suggestions and input from others. Right now I'm reading up lighting. Since being out of the game for a bit, it seems that there is a larger selection of equipment. As of now, the lighting setup that seems to be a best bet for what I have is a Prime 16HD. I will NOT miss buying new T5 or halide bulbs! Beyond that, I'm taking my time deciding what other equipment to get and then what livestock. Hopefully next weekend I will have everything to start cycling the tank. I'll have plenty of time to read and roughly decide what else I want to do by the time it is finished.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back